Veriklene has developed a solution for the monitoring and auditing of health & safety procedures. Incorporating the latest web, database and GSM technology, the system offers a complete end-to-end compliance solution.
Veriklene's comprehensive monitoring and auditing system can be applied across a wide variety of industries and sectors.
This unique distributed solution facilitates companies in conforming to existing and future stringent health & safety legislation.
The Veriklene solution provides a self assessed or managed tool for the training of staff, ensuring conformance to company best practices and procedures. By using Veriklene, you will be able to effectively highlight points of concern and ensure that problems are resolved in an effective and speedy manner as, and when, they arise.
The Veriklene solution replaces existing paper-based or keyed reporting with a fully automated solution. All data is recorded in real-time, providing managers/employees with up to date reports and instant access to live data through our user friendly management system.
The Veriklene solution supports shift scheduling and alerts. Each device can be scheduled individually and assigned to employees. Managers or employees can be alerted by email or SMS of missed scheduled tasks.
The Veriklene solution comprises of one or more Task Audit Points (TAP) devices and a centralised, online management and reporting system. All devices are remotely configurable and via our central management system.
- Conform to existing / future stringent health & safety legislation
- Real-time task/data logging
- Full audit trail and historical reporting
- Staff discipline / Self assessment
- Management tool
- Comprehensive management and reporting system
- Simple implementation with low training requirement for staff
- Instant access to Reporting and Graphs
- Cost effective
- Easy installation / plug & play
- Integrate with existing systems & procedures
- Eliminates paper and storage requirements
The solution can be applied to the following industries:
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene Monitoring
- Infection control
- Environmental monitoring
- Remote monitoring
- Time & attendance